LET US BE YOUR GUIDE
Coaches And Trainers
It’s More than Sit Ups
If you are interested in becoming fit, healthy and improving your lifestyle. I can help you change the way you look and feel.
I am not offering you any quick fix options. What I offer you is professional and honest advice, drawing from my indepth experience and passion for exercise.I have over 15 years experience within the fitness industry and I hold a diploma in Personal Training through Premier Training International.
• NVQ level 2 Fitness Instructor.
• Active IQ level 3 Personal Trainer.
• Kettlebell training
• I have spent 13 years as a Classical Ballet Dancer studying the Cecchetti method (ISTD) and Agrippina Vaganova.
• Professional Classical Ballet Dancer 4 years in London.
• Gymnastic coach and body preparation coach for the South East with the BAGA level 4 and 5.
• Over 10 years experience of
Weight training and Body building.
• 4 years training in Shotokan
• Fully insured and 1st aid certified.
"Achieve and excel at your personal goal"
With the drive to enjoy the benefits of a healthy lifestyle. I train individuals to achieve and excel in their personal goals, incorporating management of exercise and nutrition as part of a daily routine. Working together, I aim to find solutions that work in the long term to have a positive impact on wellbeing.
Qualified in Exercise referral
Pad work trainer
Spin Class Instructor
30 year Professional Headteacher career
First Aid Trained
A professional instructor who has always had a passion for sports and fitness, I am completing my level 2 certificate in Fitness Instruction through Premier NASM and will be moving forward to complete a level 3 qualification as a Personal Trainer.
A brown belt, with 9 years experience in Shotokan Karate, along with competitive mountain biking and induro racing.